Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Hildebrand Corridor

There have always seemed to be hundreds and hundreds of good Mexican restaurants on or near Hildebrand Avenue. Living in that part of town, they seem to be just everywhere.

They actually aren't. There are only a couple dozen or so. But being a denizen of that area, and an aficionado of mom-and-pop restaurants, especially of the Mexican variety, I intend to review all of them.

This map will track my progress, if you're interested.

Green placemarkers show restaurants I've already reviewed in this blog; check the Mexican Restaurant index page for my no-doubt erudite, snide and witty (and, of course, perfectly correct) opinions. 

Yellow placemarkers on the map show restaurants I've reviewed in a more concise, but equally cogent, style on  Urbanspoon. The Mexican Restaurant index page has links to those listings, too.

Blue placemarkers show the restaurants I haven't yet attuned my critical wits to.  Their time will come.



View Hildebrand Corridor Mexican Food in a larger map


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your own two cents here.