Friday, November 19, 2010

A Plug for the Competition

While perusing the restaurant reviews on Urbanspoon, I came across a blog that occasionally includes brief comments on restaurants around town, but also covers so much more about San Antonio. It's called Urban Spotlighthttp://urbanspotlight.wordpress.com/, and is written by somebody named Debbie Sultemeier. I don't know who she is, but she clearly partakes of all the cultural activities that this wonderful city offers; something I used to do, and sometimes wish I still did. But now maybe I'm too burned out on all that culture stuff. 

Anyway, if you're interested in what goes on in SA, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice words. I'm sorry you are burned out on cultural activities. Your restaurant reviews are quite entertaining though.

    --Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Add your own two cents here.