Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Baby Step Backward

I learned yesterday that Zomato.com's "spoonback" will no longer work when more than one such link is included in a single blog post. That used to not be true, and several times over the last 8 years I've put up posts that included reviews of several restaurants within it -- either travelogues, or comparisons of two similar places; and the spoonback links have worked fine.

Last month I posted a review of two food trucks down the avenue from my house, but the Zomato web site wouldn't pick them up. So now I have removed the spoonbacks for the Ay Papi food truck, and am reposting it here. If you wanna see the blog post reviewing that food truck, click here.
Ay Papi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

1 comment:

  1. Blogger can be a bomber, can't it. I've experienced problems with things not working the way they once did also.

    ReplyDelete

Add your own two cents here.